What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,787 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaiser Chiefs - Everyday I Love You Less and Less
Shannon
Slow in here today?
:lol: We are already up to 75% of yesterday's production!
 
a6m5
Kaiser Chiefs - Everyday I Love You Less and Less

:lol: We are already up to 75% of yesterday's production!
In my timezone, there's only been 4 posts today. :p

In Flames - Colony
 
Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict A Riot

Shannon
In my timezone, there's only been 4 posts today. :p
:ouch:
 
INXS - Kiss The Dirt (Falling Down The Mountain)
 
AQUA - Barbie Girl

I'm that cool:cool::cool::cool::sly:
 
What are you listening to?

My Comp Sci teacher rambling about gawd knows what.
 
Does gawd know? Really?

Marilyn Manson
Personal Jesus (Depeche Mode Cover)
Lest We Forget (The Best Of)
 
Led Zeppelin- Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
 
Tsuyoshi Sekito, Kenichiro Fukui - J-E-N-O-V-A
 
Greenday - American idiot.
 
Feeder - Shatter
 
Mnemic - Blood Stained
 
Incubus - Sick Sad Little World
 
Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man
 
i must be the only one that likes hip hop and rap on this site.
 
213101
i must be the only one that likes hip hop and rap on this site.

50 Cent - In Da Club

I never fail to amaze myself
 
Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms

For the 2nd time with the volume right up people oh yes!
 
The Orb - Little Fluffy Clouds
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back