What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,790 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
AC/DC - Dirty Eyes (Early version of Whole Lotta Rose)
 
Genesis - Many Too Many
 
Kaiser Chiefs - Oh My God
 
Eagles of Death Metal
Kiss the Devil
Peace, Love, Death Metal
 
The Go Gos - Our Lips Are Sealed
 
911_Carrera
Fall Out Boy
Dance, Dance
From Under The Cork Tree

:O

No need to blush! Good band FOB is. ;)

Fall out Boy - From Under The Cork Tree album

;)
 
Queen + Elton John and Axl Rose - Bohemian Rhapsody (The Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert)
 
Integra Type R
No need to blush! Good band FOB is. ;)

Fall out Boy - From Under The Cork Tree album

;)

Yes indeed. I don't know quite what it is that seems to set them apart from other similar stuff that I've listened to but I like their style. However, I don't usually listen to punk. (at least, I don't tell anyone that I do) ;)

Incubus
Megalomaniac
A Crow Left to the Murder
 
Legião Urbana - Eduardo e Monica (Mais do Mesmo)
 
Loverboy - Working for the Weekend
 
The Ramones - "We're a Happy Family"
 
Katatonia - Last Fair Deal Gone Down
 
Silverzone
Children Of Bodom - Needled 24/7

👍

Me likey COB, but in small doses. :lol:


Audioslave - Live in Cuba cd
 
Curtis Mayfield
Right On For The Darkness.
 
Soundgarden - Superunknown album

👍
 
Nightmare of You - Nightmare of You album
 
Dream Theater - Your Majesty (The Majesty Demos, 1985-1986)
 
Silverzone
Alkaline Trio - Blue Carolina

We found out today that our English teacher loves Alkaline Trio, she's gone up 10 places in my "Respect List". 👍

All That Remains - The Deepest Gray

👍👍

All That Remains
Regret Not
This Darkened Heart
 
911_Carrera
We found out today that our English teacher loves Alkaline Trio, she's gone up 10 places in my "Respect List". 👍

Thats awesome! Hmm.. makes me wonder what my teachers listen to...

listening to:
Slipknot - Disasterpiece
 
Silverzone
Thats awesome! Hmm.. makes me wonder what my teachers listen to...

Ask them. I've got practically all my teacher's marked down for music taste.

The ones that spring to mind are...
French - Depeche Mode, Radiohead
English - Alkaline Trio
Welsh - The Police, Robbie Williams
History - Stereophonics
IT - U2, Keane
Chemistry - Kaiser Chiefs, Muse
Physics - Red Hot Chili Peppers

The Clash
Brand New Cadillac
London Calling
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back