What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 135,133 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink Floyd - Sorrow (Echoes: The Best Of Pink Floyd)
 
The Chandelles - Jetster 👍 👍
 
"In the Deep" from the Crash soundtrack (streamingsoundtracks.com)
 
John Petrucci - Curve (Suspended Animation)
 
Joshua Redman Elastic Band - The Crunge
 
England playing a really 🤬 game of football!
 
Bach - Air on a G String
 
Ars Nova - House of Ben
Fear & Anxiety
 
Rush - Dreamline (Rush In Rio)
 
'

Ministry -

No _ W

(ministry are superb & this track is early on george)
​
 
Guns 'n' roses - dead horse.
 
Clannad A Capella

That's how my mp3 file name lists it at least.
 
My wife's been listening to cheesy music all night :crazy:

Faith Hill, Cranberries, Goo Goo Dolls, Chumbawamba, Vanessa Carlton, Avril Lavigne... please! Make it stop! :yuck:
 
Diego440
My wife's been listening to cheesy music all night :crazy:

Faith Hill, Cranberries, Goo Goo Dolls, Chumbawamba, Vanessa Carlton, Avril Lavigne... please! Make it stop! :yuck:

Use Alternate Stereo & pLAY lOUDER! [/solution, you wimp]
 
only one stereo at home... we're poor :guilty:
 
Boots Randolph - Yakety Sax

I'm watchin' Benny Hill. :D
 
Can anyone here identify the Clannad tune I have? It's 2:34 long, and picks up at around 1:35, plus/minus a sec. Mellow in style.
 
Talentless
Can anyone here identify the Clannad tune I have? It's 2:34 long, and picks up at around 1:35, plus/minus a sec. Mellow in style.

[SIZE=-1]dTigeas A Damhsa[/SIZE]
 
They Might Be Giants Podcast 3A – Currently, near the beginning, right after Valentine.
 
DeLoreanBrown
[SIZE=-1]dTigeas A Damhsa[/SIZE]

Thanks for trying, but it's not it. Too short and I listened to a sample.
 
Diego440
My wife's been listening to cheesy music all night :crazy:

Faith Hill, Cranberries, Goo Goo Dolls, Chumbawamba, Vanessa Carlton, Avril Lavigne... please! Make it stop! :yuck:

Goo Goo Dolls aren't that bad.


My Dying Bride - The Cry of Mankind
 
I just use my 2 computer speakers. about 5'' tall and 3'' wide.
Not loud, at all.
I am listening to
Ill be Missin' you
P.Diddy feat. Faith (tribute to the Notorious B.I.G.)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back