What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 135,140 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rage Against The Machine - Sleep now in the fire.
 
Rage Against The Machine - Bombtrack.

Better ease up on the RATM now, I'm off to bed in a minute?
 
The Automatic
Raoul
[Not Accepted Anywhere]


Welsh! Fooking love these guys. They were awesome live too.
 
Autopilot Off - Blessed By A Nightmare (Make A Sound)

followed by...

Zélia Duncan - Alma (Sortimento Vivo)
 
FatAssBR
Autopilot Off - Blessed By A Nightmare (Make A Sound)

👍! Didn't have you down as a fan...

The Automatic
You Shout You Shout You Shout
[Not Accepted Anywhere]
 
I have only this album, got it a long time ago when I was playing Burnout and SSX.

Yngwie Malmsteen - Guitar Solo (Live In Brazil)
 
Woody Guthrie - Ridin' in my car

Just watch for the 350Z commerical.
 
Fatboy SLim - Slash Dot Dash
 
Pink Floyd's Greatist Hit's 2 disc cd set... God i love this CD...
 
Sonata Arctica - My Land

My new ringtone :dopey:

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club. - Self titled album.

Great taste. 👍 Such an awesome album.
 
The Automatic
Monster
 
Steve Vai - "Bad Horsie"
 
Cure for the Itch - Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory.
 
Between The Buried And Me
Cemetary Gates (Pantera Cover)
[The Anatomy Of]


Great cover!
 
room 409- song
bullet for my valentine-band

EDIT:just finished

poison
bullet for my valentine
 
Chris De Burgh - Don't pay the ferryman!!!!

What a song!
:cheers:
 
Radiohead - Karma Police

My favourite song off OK Computer, which is a great album.
 
Pearl Jam - Deep (Ten)
 
Zebrahead - "Get Back"
 
Blind melon - no rain

911_Carrera
Between The Buried And Me
Cemetary Gates (Pantera Cover)
[The Anatomy Of]


Great cover!

Kerrang cover CD?
 
The England match on 5-Live!

I'm at work so I can't watch it. :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back