What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 135,140 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working on a power rangers theme song remix, which I am currently listening to.
 
GT4_Rule
Ridin' - Chamillionaire feat. Krazyie Bones
👍
Bizzy Bone- When Thugs Cry
 
Gnarls Berkley - St Elsewhere.
 
Children of Bodom - Final Countdown
 
Vangelis - Metallic Rain
 
Baby Bash feat Frankie J- Suga Suga
 
Techical Itch - Telekinetic [Black Sun Empire Remix]
Penetration (2002)
 
Deep Purple - "Perfect Strangers"
 
The Birthday Massacre - Horror Show

I love this band!
 
The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou soundtrack
 
Eddie Grant - "Electric Avenue"
 
All Along the Watchtower-Jimi Hendrix
 
lostprophets
Can't Stop, Gotta Date With Hate
[Liberation Transmission]


New album = best album.
 
The Aquabats - "Super Rad"
 
What a crazy thread lol, im listening to the Chili Peppers latest album, Stadium Arcadium, these guys kick major ass :)
 
911_Carrera
Foo Fighters
Everlong
[The Colour and the Shape]

This one is in my top 3 of all time, no question. 👍

Personally, I'm listeing to Black Dog by Led Zeppelin right now.:cool:
 
Funeral for a Friend
The End Of Nothing (Live)
[Final Hours At Hammersmith]
 
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club. - Self titled album.
 
Funeral For A Friend
All The Rage (Live)
[Final Hours at Hammersmith]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back