What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 135,135 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juno Reactor & Don Davis - Mona Lisa Overdrive
 
Arch Enemy-Breeding Insanity...Ya, thats right, blaring death metal at 4:50am.
 
ND4SPD
Arch Enemy-Breeding Insanity...Ya, thats right, blaring death metal at 4:50am.
👍

Arch Enemy - Scream Of Anger

Edit:

Racer X - Children Of The Grave

Paul Gilbert does Black Sabbath. :D
 
Shannon
👍

Arch Enemy - Scream Of Anger

Edit:

Racer X - Children Of The Grave

Paul Gilbert does Black Sabbath. :D
:)👍 Angela Gossow is something else eh?

Arch Enemy-Nemesis
 
Right now? For those who know, its LTJ Bukem and MC Conrad, America Live 2001. Top stuff, you should listen sometime. 👍
 
After reading the above sig I think I'll get the Prodigy albums out. 👍
 
The Decemberists - We Both Go Down Together
 
magburner
Right now? For those who know, its LTJ Bukem and MC Conrad, America Live 2001. Top stuff, you should listen sometime. 👍

That's really good. But after I while I start hoping MC Conrad will get a sore throat and shut up. LTJ's music is too good to be spoken over like that.

TeeBee - Space Age
Black Science Labs (2000)
 
ND4SPD
:)👍 Angela Gossow is something else eh?

Arch Enemy-Nemesis
Actually, "Scream of Anger" was done by their old vocalist, Johan Axelsson. Apparently Gossow's vocals have computer effects layered all over them, so I'd like to hear her before all the synth. ;)

Arch Enemy - We Will Rise
 
Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers theme song.


Don't hate.
 
Shannon
Ensiferum - Dragonheads

Would I like them?

SikTh
Wait For Something Wild
[The Trees Are Dead And Dried Out]


Great band, I'll have the new Between The Buried And Me cover album in a bit as well, can't wait to hear their version of Pantera's "Cemetary Gates"!
 
King Crimson - Cirkus
Lizard (1970)
 
A Perfect Circle
The Hollow
[Mer de Noms]


Mmmmm, it's been too long.
 
Diego440
That's really good. But after I while I start hoping MC Conrad will get a sore throat and shut up. LTJ's music is too good to be spoken over like that.

Yeah, yeah, MC Conrad does go on a little at times, but he has talent - Energetic Poetry is awesome! 👍
 
Katatonia - Disposession
 
Shannon
Actually, "Scream of Anger" was done by their old vocalist, Johan Axelsson. Apparently Gossow's vocals have computer effects layered all over them, so I'd like to hear her before all the synth. ;)

Arch Enemy - We Will Rise
Really? I've seen footage of them live and nothing seemed artificial in her voice. Oh well.

ACDC-Stiff Upper Lip
 
In Flames - Suburban Me
 
ND4SPD
Really? I've seen footage of them live and nothing seemed artificial in her voice. Oh well.

ACDC-Stiff Upper Lip
Her mic was probably run through a bunch of effects before it came out of the speakers. ;)

911_Carrera
Would I like them?
If you like metal bands that dress up like Vikings and sing about norsemen then yes, you would. Actually, I'm pretty sure you'd like them.

Katatonia - Brave
 
Heavydance - Gimme All Your Lovin'.
 
My Pace - SunSet Swish - Bleach Original Soundtrack.
 
Feeder - Lost And Found
Feeder - Buck Rogers
 
Iced Earth - Burning Times
 
Rush - Roll the Bones
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back