What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 135,140 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagles of Death Metal - Bad News. :banghead:
 
The Mars Volta - Amputechture - Vermicide

The Mars Volta - Amputechture - Meccamputechture

I'm seeing them live with the Chili Peppers on October 31st, WOOOOO!!!!
 
Warren G- I want it all
Warren G Feat. Nate Dogg - Regulators
Warren G- I got 5 on it
Eminem- Soul Calibure Remix
T.I. - What you know about that
 
Sigur Ros - Agaetis Byrjun - Star Alfur
 
Faith Hill - There You'll Be
 
dune - million miles from home. (fitting seeing as i am!)
 
The Beatles - Mr. Moonlight
 
The Fine Young Cannibals- She Drives Me Crazy
 
Foo Fighters - Everlong, acoustic.
 
Out of Exile - Audioslave
 
Boop. (sig.)
 
Nightwish - Bless The Child
 
We Are Scientists - "Worth The Wait"
 
Too Short - The Getto


Now that's the kind of rap I like, great song!
 
Muse - Bliss + Feeling Good.
 
The Eagles - Take It Easy
 
The Mars Volta - Amputechture (album)
attachment.php
 
Race Idiot
The Mars Volta - Amputechture (album)
attachment.php

What do you think of it? I'm pretty damn impressed for the most part, I certainly think it's better than their last album. I got through it 3 or 4 times today on the 12 hour drive home from the beach. Apparently John Fruschante of the Chili Peppers helped out a lot on the guitar.

Jay-Z - Reasonable Doubt - Devil

Jurassic 5 - Feedback - Get It Together
 
Max Powers
What do you think of it? I'm pretty damn impressed for the most part, I certainly think it's better than their last album. I got through it 3 or 4 times today on the 12 hour drive home from the beach. Apparently John Fruschante of the Chili Peppers helped out a lot on the guitar.

I think Fruschante (or however you spell that name) did some work on frances the mute as well.

I've heard allot of people saying that it's probably their best album yet, this is my first listen through and i'm a bit distracted by other things. I think I need to listen to it a few times.

Chemlab - scornocopia (glitchstar mix) by christ analog
 
Yeah, I haven't heard the new one, but so far Deloused is my favorite. No matter how many times I change tastes, it's still really good.

Verve Pipe - The Freshman

Followed by...

Black Label Society - Mafia (Album)
 
Quiet Riot - Bang Your Head (Mental Health)
 
Madonna - Music
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back