What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 135,140 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I.D - Kasabian
 
Las Ketchup- Bloody Mary
 
Common - I Used To Love H.E.R.
Yellowcard - Down On My Head
 
Rise Against - Prayer Of The Refugee

(New Rise against CD's pretty cool)
 
Fatboy Slim - Live on Brighton Beach.
 
Miles Davis - All Blues
 
Pink Floyd - The Wall, album.

R.I.P. Sid Barrett.
 
Gorillaz - "Slow Country"
 
Hands Open - Snow Patrol
 
Dysrhythmia - Running Shoe of Justice
Pretest (2003)

Another instrumental prog band :)
 
Pink Floyd all day long...

well i lied, I listened to a little Syd Barrett Solo stuff, too. :D
 
E Jam - Blue Onion ;)
 
Tears Don't Fall- Bullet For My Valentine
 
Chiodos - There's no penguins in alaska
 
Harder to Breathe - Maroon 5
 
Hey Joe - Jimmy Hendrix
 
Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit

:eek:
 
Symphony X - The Eyes Of Medusa 'Demo' (Rarities And Demons)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back