What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 134,968 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pendragon - Guardian of my Soul
The Masquerade Overture
 
Dinosaurs Will Die
NOFX
The Greatest Songs Ever Written (By Us)
 
Syncopix - Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy
Weapons of Mass Creation (2004)
 
Yngwie Malmsteen - Leonardo (Alchemy)
 
City and Colour-Comin Home
 
Norah Jones - Fellin' The Same Way (Live At The House Of Blues)
 
Faith No More - Zombie Eaters
The Real Thing (1989)
 
The Vines - Highly Evolved
 
Franz Ferdinand - Jacqueline
 
Jay-Z - Hola' Hovito
 
Symphony X - Lady Of The Snow (Twilight In Olympus)
 
Oasis - Don't Look Back in Anger
 
Kaiser Chiefs - What Did I Ever Give You
 
Original Fire ~ Audioslave
Revelations
 
The Killers - All These Things That I've Done
Hot Fuss
 
Hands In The Sky (Big Shot)
Straylight Run
Prepare To Be Wrong (EP)
 
I'm listening to Muse. A lot of Muse. I bought "Black Holes and Revelations" recently, and also started listening to "Origin of Symmetry" (which had been on my computer for a while, but I'd never listened to it). I'm a happy, happy man 👍
 
I'm listening to Muse. A lot of Muse. I bought "Black Holes and Revelations" recently, and also started listening to "Origin of Symmetry" (which had been on my computer for a while, but I'd never listened to it). I'm a happy, happy man 👍

Absolution is pretty awesome, too.

Listening to Jurassic 5 - End Up Like This.
 
Absolution is pretty awesome, too.
I know. I've had that one for a few years. I wish this stuff had come out when I was in high school; it would have saved hundreds of dollars spent on crap music :(.
 
Oasis - The Hindu Times
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back