What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 134,961 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rick Ross - Push It

Mainly like it because of the way he djed "Push It To The Limit".
 
The Pussycat Dolls - Buttons

NEXT

Chingy ft. Tyrese - Pullin' Me Back
 
I'm listening to Muse. A lot of Muse. I bought "Black Holes and Revelations" recently, and also started listening to "Origin of Symmetry" (which had been on my computer for a while, but I'd never listened to it). I'm a happy, happy man 👍


Absolution is pretty awesome, too.

Listening to Jurassic 5 - End Up Like This.


I love you both :D in a non-literal sense :dopey:
Muse - Showbiz
i still think showbiz is one of thier best :)
 
My Dying Bride - Love's Intolerable Pain
A Line of Deathless Kings (2006)
 
Depeche Mode-Policy of Truth
 
Krawling. (Piano) - Linkin Park. ;)
Linkin Park Piano Instrumentals - (200?)
 
Debbie Deb-When I Hear Music
 
Leonard Cohen - Avalanche

Just the thing for a Monday morning :dopey: no, wait... :indiff:
 
Marilyn Manson - Fundamentally Loathsome
 
Her Portrait In Black - Atreyu. ;)
A Death Grip On Yesterday - (2005)
 
Wide Awake ~ Audioslave
Revelations

Probably the best track on the album.
 
Trivium - Contempt Breeds Contamination
 
Fly as the Sky - Chamillionaire feat. Lil'Wayne & Rasaq
 
Oasis - All Around the World
 
Red Hot Chili Pepers - Under The Bridge
Greatest Hits

coming up:

the rest of the Greatest Hits cd :)
 
Fly as the Sky - Chamillionaire feat. Lil'Wayne & Rasaq

I haven't heard that one
Rain- Chamillionaire feat. Scarface and Billy Cook
 
My hard drive making worrying noises. :nervous:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back