What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 134,961 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neil Young- Southern Man
 
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama :sly:
 
Feeling Good ~ Muse
Origin of Symmetry
 
Peter Gabriel - Shock the Monkey
 
Carcass - Arbeit macht Fleisch
Carcass - Black Star

viper
 
Juliette and the licks - Hot kiss.
 
Weezer - El Scorcho
 
The WRS 74 results thread sizzling and crackling. :rolleyes:

The Killers - Mr Brightside.
 
Arena - Fool's Gold
Pride
 
Showbiz ~ Muse
Showbiz
 
Remember To Feel Real
Armor For Sleep
What to Do When You Are Dead
 
Circus Maximus - Sin
 
^^^ Parody of American Idiot?

Halo 2 Vol.1 Soundtrack - Heretic Hero
 
Arctic Monkeys - Perhaps Vampires is a Bit Strong But . . .
 
The Stone Roses - I Wanna Be Adored

EDIT - Now its, Coldplay - Amsterdam
 
Bullet For My Valentine - All These Things I Hate (Revolve Around Me)
 
Welcome To The Black Parade
My Chemical Romace
The Black Parade

Wow, I'm really loving it. Sounds alot different than What I would expect out of My Chemical Romance 👍.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back