What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 134,960 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sublime feat. Pharcyde - Doin' Time

There aren't enough good collaborations in music.
 
Eric Clapton - Layla
 
Eagles-Life In The Fast Lane
 
The Call - "The Walls Came Down"
 
Bullet For My Valentine - All These Things I Hate (Revolve Around Me)

👍 Didn't know you were a BFMV fan :)


The Killers - Sam's Town album 👍 👍
 
Cap 'n Jazz - We Are Scientists

Emo before emo was so ... emo.
 
My Chemical Romance - Welcome To The Black Parade

^ I really hope the rest of the new album goes in this direction. I love this song.
 
ensiferum - treacherous gods

can't wait for winter...nothing fits a snowstorm better than ensiferum. :D
 
ensiferum - treacherous gods

can't wait for winter...nothing fits a snowstorm better than ensiferum. :D
Great band! 👍

Strapping Young Lad - Far Beyond Metal
 
Kanye West - College Dropout - Family Business
Jurassic 5 - Feedback - Back 4 You
 
The Automatic - Recover
 
I just got this album Yellow House by the band Grizzly Bear. And it's surprisingly really good, even though basically nobodys heard of it. But the song I'm listening to is "On a Neck, On a Spit."
 
Motley Crue
Too Young To Fall In Love
Red, White & Crue
 
Oasis - The Hindu Times
 
Motley Crue
All in the Name of...
Looks That Kill
Wild Side
You're All I Need
Bittersuite
Toast of the Town
Bitter Pill

Red, White & Crue
 
Oasis - D' You Know What I Mean?
 
Motley Crue
Afraid
Misunderstood
If I Die Tomorrow
Live Wire

From the Red, White & Crue Album
 
Frank Zappa - Touring Can Make You Crazy
 
Nerina Pallot(say Pal-oh)- Road To Damascus
Fires 2006
 
Pink Floyd - The Division Bell - Coming Back To Life
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back