What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 134,913 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chuck Berry - "You Can't Catch Me"

"I'll be gone like a cooooooooooooooooooo breeze!"
 
Sepultura - Spit

Another 'new' artist launchcast is exposing me to.

I like it.
 
If you want to find artists similar to your favorites, check out www.pandora.com

Most excellent website. 👍
 
Soulfly - Back to the Primitive
 
DJ Shadow - One Night In Bangkok
 
Soulfly - Bumba
 
The Eagles - Hotel California (Unplugged)

Mmmmmmmms. 👍!

homer-drool.gif
 
Integra Type R
If you want to find artists similar to your favorites, check out www.pandora.com

Most excellent website. 👍

Seconded. Although sometimes the suggestions are a bit odd, it's normally quite good.

Avenged Sevenfold
Desecrate Through Reverance
Waking The Fallen
 
Sia- Breathe Me (Four Tet Remix)
 
Dave Gilmour - Coming Back To Life (David Gimour In Concert)

I really liked this album. 👍 Although it's a DVD-rip really.
 
Avenged Sevenfold
Shattered By Broken Dreams
Sounding The Seventh Trumpet


I didn't really give their first album a listen. I'm glad I have now. 👍
 
AC/DC - Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be (Live From The Atlantic Studios)
 
Blind Guardian - Theatre Of Pain (Legendary Songs)
 
Opeth - Circle Of Tyrants.
 
Dream Theater - 6:00 (Awake)
 
The Three Degrees - When will I See You Again.
 
Just a quick question

is there a purpose to this thread? other than people posting the song they're listening to at the time... I mean, does soemone register the songs and graph them later to get a sense of what GTP members listen to? Or is it just to clutter up the site?

I have no problem posting what I'm listening to, but I just wanted to know if there's a purpose.
 
This thread has been an old tradition i guess :D

Gorillaz - Dare.
 
John Petrucci - Glasgow Kiss (Suspended Animation)

I love this song! 👍
 
Great song, FatAssBR!

Fall out Boy - 7 Minutes In Heaven (Atavan Halen)
 
Simple Plan - Perfect.
 
After Forever - Forever (Remagine)
 
Philip Glass & The Kronos Quartet - The Castle
 
Synergy - Spit On Your Grave (Suicide By My Side)
 
Diego440
Just a quick question

is there a purpose to this thread? other than people posting the song they're listening to at the time... I mean, does soemone register the songs and graph them later to get a sense of what GTP members listen to? Or is it just to clutter up the site?

I have no problem posting what I'm listening to, but I just wanted to know if there's a purpose.

If I see someone who I know to have a similar taste in music to me listening to a band I haven't heard of, I can ask about it and discover some new music. I think that's the best use of the thread...

30 Seconds To Mars
Capricorn (A Brand New Name)
30 Seconds To Mars
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back