What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 134,913 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple Plan - Worst Day Ever.
 
Simple Plan - Worst Band Ever

Oh, and I'm listening to...

30 Seconds To Mars
Buddha For Mary
30 Seconds To Mars


;)
 
:lol:

N.E.R.D - Fly Or Die.
 
Radiohead
There There. (The Boney King of Nowhere.)
Hail To The Thief. (The Gloaming.)


I ate a whole bag of Walkers Sensations and a king size Galaxy bar. Why?!? :(
 
911_Carrera
If I see someone who I know to have a similar taste in music to me listening to a band I haven't heard of, I can ask about it and discover some new music. I think that's the best use of the thread...
Yeah, I've done that a few times already. I think I started to listen to Dream Theater because of this thread (or was it the Metal Thread?) and now it's my favorite band.

Eric Johnson, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani & Jimmy Page - Hendrix & Vaughan Tribute
 
ahhh... alright... I think

anyway,

The Moog Cookbook - Rock & Roll All Night
 
Faithless
We Come One
Forever Faithless: The Greatest Hits
 
Static-X - Behind The Wall Of Sleep (Nativity In Black II - A Tribute To Black Sabbath)
 
Geinoh Yamashirogumi - Requiem
 
Legião Urbana - Hoje A Noite Não Tem Luar (Acústico MTV)
 
Dream Theater - Erotomania (Awake)
 
Cannibal Corpse - Post Mortal Ejacu....something
 
Hehe.

Engenheiros do Hawaii - Ninguém = Ninguém (10.000 Destinos Ao Vivo)
 
Diego440
Cannibal Corpse - Post Mortal Ejacu....something

e-JACKyoulation? :sly:

lostprophets
Make A Move
Start Something


So Welsh.
 
In Flames - Touch Of Red.
 
Brand New
The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows
Deja Entendu
 
I'm listening to some house music.
 
Pink Floyd - Empty Spaces.
 
Rammstein - Zwitter.
 
Soulfly - Staystrong
 
911_Carrera
Brand New
The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows
Deja Entendu


👍

Hawthorne Heights - We Are So Last Year

I'm not emo. I swear.



:guilty:

Save me. :scared:
 
Dude. Dude! DUDE! Hawthorne Heights is too far..,

HIM - Wings of a BUterfly
 
Avenged Sevenfold - Chatper Four

Better?


:indiff:
 
Nine Inch Nails - Only
Nine Inch Nails - Hurt
Nine Inch Nails - The Hand That Feeds
 
Jimmy Eat World - Get It Faster
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back