What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 134,916 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seether - Because Of Me
 
Senses Fail - The Irony of Dying on Your Birthday
 
Reel Big Fish - Ban the tube top.


I think I need to download some Avenged Sevenfold.
 
Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams
 
911 Carrera
e-JACKyoulation?

Your name always has to be everywhere, you attention whore. :lol:

xAkirax2004
:D Tomb of the Mutilated is awesome. 👍

Corpse's second best album! First one being The Bleeding, IMO.

Oh... Quo Vadis - Legions of the Betrayed
 
Van Halen - Runnin' With The Devil
 
Joe Walsh - Life's Been Good
 
Neon Lights - Your Not Alone (Violators Remix)
 
RATM - Renegades of Funk
 
Telsa - Love Song
The Who - Baba O'Riley
Poison - Every Rose Has Its Thorn
 
Nofx - Perfect Government
 
AC DC - Highway To Hell.
 
AC/DC - Shoot To Thrill
 
AC/DC - Tnt.
 
Kool And The Gang - Good Times Tonight.
 
Crowded House - Don't Dream It's Over
 
AC/DC - Thunderstruck.
 
911_Carrera
Dude. Dude! DUDE! Hawthorne Heights is too far..,

HIM - Wings of a BUterfly

I apologise for the quality of this post. I blame Grolsch and Strongbow. :)

Shannon
Crowded House - Don't Dream It's Over


I really should dig out my dad's CH collection, they're great.

In Flames
Superhero Of The Computer Rage
Soundtrack To Your Escape
 
Joe Satriani - Is there Love In Space?

Wah Wah pedal...:)
 
Story of the Year
March Of The Dead
In The Wake Of Determination


:(
 
Bloc Party - "Helicopter"
 
In Flames - Dead Alone.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back