What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 134,927 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jack Brothers- Jättebra
 
Fatboy Slim- Praise you
 
Run DMC - I'ts Tricky.
 
Miles Davis- Saeta
 
OutKast - Hey Ya.
 
DJ Shadow - Six Days (Soulwax Mix)
 
Jimmy Eat World - Sweetness.
 
DJ Shadow - Stem/Long Stem
 
The Apparitions - She Burned Out Their Eyes
 
Crossfade - So Far Away
 
The Apparitions - Arrythmia
 
Fatboy Slim - Funk Soul Brother.
 
Guns N' Roses - Mr. Brownstone
 
Stonebridge - Put Em High.
 
Magnetic - Black Spot In A Dark Cloud (D I G I T A L L Y I M P O R T E D)

Nice Beat. 👍
 
After Forever - Forever (Remagine)
 
Smashing Pumpkins-Bullet with butterfly wings.
{favorite song}
 
Jadakiss -- Hot Sauce To Go
213 -- 213 Tha Gangsta Clicc
Jay-Z -- It's Like That
 
skyline speed
Smashing Pumpkins-Bullet with butterfly wings.
{favorite song}


👍 Song and avatar! :drool:


Transplants - Transplants album 👍
 
NaS -- The Makings of A Perfect B*tch
Weezer -- Don't Let Go
Young Buck -- Let Me In
Kanye West -- Drive Slow
 
Prodigy - Outta Space.
 
Metallica - Don't Tread On Me
 
Avenged Sevenfold - Unholy Confession

Incredibly awesome song this, one of my new favourites.
 
the numb buzz that comes from being in a discotheque all night... fending off 16-year-olds that don't like decent music :irked:
 
Fastball - The Way
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back