What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 134,922 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
the funny thing is that after that I was listening to some smooth jazz :D
 
Diego440
the funny thing is that after that I was listening to some smooth jazz :D


:yuck:

Weezer - Don't Let Go
 
Joe Jackson - Steppin Out'.
 
John Marr - Toxic Rhythm.
 
Dungeon Family -- White Gutz
Three 6 Mafia -- I Ride Spinners
Jadakiss -- Real Hip Hop
 
Ozzy Osbourne - Over The Mountain
 
Notorious - Nasty Girl.
 
Motley Crue - Too Young to Fall In Love
 
Revheadnz
Tool - Learn to swim

Tool - Ænema ;)

As for me:

Led Zeppelin - Since I've Been Loving You

Simply awesome, not matter how many times I listen to it.. :crazy:
 
VIPFREAK
Whatttt...? Yeahh...! :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Okkkkkkkkk! :p

Rihanna - Pon De Replay.
 
Nightwish - Dark Chest of Wonders
 
Sean Paul - Ever Blazing.
 
Frank Sinatra - They All Laughed
 
Taurine
Tool - Ænema ;)

As for me:

Led Zeppelin - Since I've Been Loving You

Simply awesome, not matter how many times I listen to it.. :crazy:

:lol:

Oops. I'm still a Tool newbie. I love the music though and my friend gave me the 3 main albums for my iPod. Lateralus, Salival and something else. I just set it on shuffle and that song was playing and I was thinking "hey, awesome" and wrote down something which I figured people would recognise since I couldn't be bothered getting up to see what it actually was called.

How does one write the wierd A/E thingie for future?
 
Revheadnz
Lateralus, Salival and something else.

Undertow?

UB40 - Bring me Your Cup
 
Foo Fighters ~ All My Life
 
Nobuo Uematsu - Fighting (from FFVII soundtrack) :dopey:
 
Jay-Z - Renegade (Feat. Eminem)

The Beatles - Happiness Is A Warm Gun
 
Millencolin ~ Birdie
 
Mudvayne
Small Silhouette
Masters of Horror Soundtrack
 
Millencolin ~ Ray
 
Body Rockers - I like The Way.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back