What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 134,913 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reel Big Fish
Sell Out
Turn The Radio Off


Feel-good music, good when you're ill. :indiff:👍
 
Millencolin ~ Kemp
 
911_Carrera
Reel Big Fish
Sell Out

That's a really good song... radio plays what the want you to hear... tra la la

Anyway,

One Minute Silence - 210 Dog years
 
Rise Against ~ State Of The Union
 
Jackson 5 - Can You Feel It.
 
The Go! Team- Bottlerocket

I love this band. They make the happiest music in the world.
 
Prodigy - Out Of Space.
 
Jay-Z -- A Dream
 
Outkast - Red Roses.
 
Luther Vandross - Dance With My Father.

@Carrera, just missed out on the 911th post :D
 
I'm sure I'll survive. :lol:

Kyuss
M' Deea
...And The Circus Leaves Town
 
:lol:

Tool - Undertow.
 
Lost Prophets - Shinobi Vs. Dragon Ninja.
 
The All-American Rejects
Move Along
Move Along

Ugh...
 
Lost Prophets - Five is a Four Letter Word.
 
911_Carrera
The All-American Rejects
Move Along
Move Along

Ugh...


:scared:

Trivium - Pull Harder On The Strings Of Your Martyr

:)
 
Allure - I Don't Wanna Know (Remix).
 
The Killers - Everything Will Be Alright
Kinks - You Really Got Me
 
Usher - Bad Girl.
 
Kinks - You
 
Oliver Cheatham - Get Down Saturday Night.
 
Kinks - Everybody's Gonna be Happy
 
Texas - Say What You Want.
 
Eminem When I'm Gone

I've become really addicted to this song.
One of his best yet, if not his best.
 
Artful Dodger - What You Gonna Do.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back