What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 134,910 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Avenged Sevenfold - Bat Country.

I bought the 'City Of Evil' album tonight, I really like it.
 
Green Day - "Warning"
 
Slipknot - No Life
 
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Freebird

...aaannnd now,

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama
 
Led Zeppelin - Custard Pie.
 
Willie Colón - Amor Verdadero
 
under18carbon
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Freebird

...aaannnd now,

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama


Good ol' hometown hero's. :D


G3 Live in Tokyo
John Petrucci - Glasgow Kiss

(so awesome live!)
 
Perfidious Words - Ruined [L'âme Immortelle Remix]
 
Lost Prophets - Make A Move.
 
Michael Angelo Batio- No Boundaries.
 
The Flaming Lips - The Soft Bulletin (album)
2. A Spoonfull Weighs a Ton


Oasis - All Around The World

I don't even like Oasis, but this song is so damn catchy, it's been in my head ever since I heard it on a commercial.
 
Avenged Sevenfold - Bat Country
 
Groovatron - Star Biscuit
 
Escape Tank - Escape From What? Drone Zone:[SomaFM]

Oh damn nice!
 
In Flames - Dialogue With The Stars

Mmm.
 
Toxicity - System of a Down

Crispy.
 
Tool - Third Eye.
 
Joe Satriani - New Last Jam

does this guy play anything that is not good?
 
Cynic - How Could I?

good ole' metal
 
Diego440
Joe Satriani - New Last Jam

does this guy play anything that is not good?

I'd say every one of his songs, but that's just me.

The Flaming Lips - Ego Tripping At The Gates Of Hell

Stevie Ray Vaughan - Texas Flood

SRV puts Joe Satriani to shame.
 
John Cale & Terry Riley - Church of Anthrax
 
Diego440
Cynic - How Could I?

good ole' metal
Indeed. 👍




Decapitated - Organic Hallucinosis
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back