What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 134,922 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggie and the Full Effect
What The Hell Is Contempt?
Songs Not To Get Married To
 
Pitbull - Oye.
 
Jack's Mannequin
The Mixed Tape
Everything in Transit
 
Neuroticfish - Bomb

followed by

Hamlet - Vivir es una Ilusión
 
Black Eyed Peas - Hey Mama.
 
Charlie Parker- Now's The Time.
 
Nine Inch Nails - The Hand That Feeds
 
Ennio Morricone - Sixty Seconds to What
 
I just started to play my Biggie Smalls (Notorious BIG) playlist. Good old 90's I miss you... Tupac, Biggie Smalls, Eazy-E, oh man... :(

"I love it when you call me Big Poppa" - Biggie Smalls

"I love Cali like I love womens" - Tupac
 
Finch - Letters To You

great band 👍
 
Oh, that's the song I'm trying to find. 👍
 
James Taylor Quartet - Theme from Dirty Harry
 
Zeromancer - Teenage Recoil
 
Aphex Twin - Acrid Avid Jam Shred
 
Sara Noxx - Colder and Colder

followed by

Icon of Coil - Shelter
 
Diego440
James Taylor Quartet - Theme from Dirty Harry
Thanks for posting that. I never knew who did that song!

Van Halen - Everybody Wants Some
 
Relient K - Apathetic Way To Be
 
Faith Evans - Again.
 
Pantera - Over and Out

👍
 
Jane French - Breathe.
 
Tracy Chapman - Fast Car.
 
Alicia Keys - If I Aint.
 
Daft punk-Harder,Better,faster,Stronger
Daft punk-Aerodynamic
Daft punk-Around the world
 
I can't decide, so I'll just post my playlist.

All American Rejects - Dirt Little Secret
Metallica - Enter Sandman
Metallica - St.Anger
Metallica - Fight Fire With Fire
Metallica - Ride the Lightning
Jet - Look What You've Done
Rob Zombie - Never Gonna Stop
Nine Inch Nails - Only
Nine Inch Nails - The Hand That Feeds
Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
Revielle - What You Got
 
Gurtz - Quarz (Funzion remix) Deepmix.ru
 
Mase - Feel So Good.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back