What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 134,913 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angra - Carry On 👍
 
Pet Shop Boys - Always on my Mind
 
Pink Floyd - See Saw (A Saucerful of Secrets)
 
50 Cent -- Gatman
 
U2 - City of Blinding Lights
 
Joe Walsh - Rocky Mountain Way
 
Turbonegro - Prince Of The Rodeo
 
toyomatt84
Album:
Ferry Corsten - Passport ot the Netherlands

👍

Brand New - The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows

i love this song.
 
Andrea - Time To Pray.
 
Integra Type R
👍

Brand New - The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows

i love this song.


Again. 👍

Now...

The Killers - Smile Like You Mean It

You guys have no idea how much this song means to me right now.
 
:D Glad you're into it, bro. :D


Gorillaz -Dirty Harry

This is what's striking my fancy atm. :D
 
Athlete - Wires.
 
Tatu - Friend or foe

Why do i suddenly like this so much ...
 
Hiromi - The Tom and Jerry Show

Piano virtuosa!
 
Cutting Crew - I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight.
 
Tool - Parabol.
 
Pantera - Throes of Rejection
 
Pat Metheny Group - We Live Here
 
Green Day - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams.
 
Jon.
Tatu - Friend or foe

Why do i suddenly like this so much ...

Russian lesbian fetish?

Avenged Sevenfold
Sidewinder
[City of Evil]
 
Black Sabbath - Heaven And Hell (Best Of Black Sabbath)
 
Arctic Monkeys
The View From The Afternoon
[Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not]
 
911_Carrera
Russian lesbian fetish?

They're not lesbian...

Pat Metheny Group - Last Train Home
 
They used to be...

Arctic Monkeys
From The Ritz To The Rubble
[Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back