What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 134,922 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paco de Lucia & Juan Luis Guerra - Amapola
 
Gap Band - You dropped a Bomb On Me.
 
X5.
Gap Band - You dropped a Bomb On Me.
I love the intro to that song.

The Brady Bunch - "Sunshine Day"
 
Anathema - Alternative 4
 
Darude - Sandstorm.
 
Prodigy - Smack My 🤬 Up
 
Jimmy Page, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Eric Johnson, Allan Holdsworth - Little Wing Improvisation

Awesome...
 
Ten Masked Men - Living La Vida Loca
 
Ten Masked Men
Livin' La Vida Loca
[Return of the Ten Masked Men]


:p
 
The Three Degrees - When Will I See You Again.
 
Ministry - Over the Shoulder [12" Version]
 
Nate Dogg -- I Got Love
 
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam (Live **** - Binge & Purge)
 
Lil' Jon -- Da Blow
 
Misery Inc. - Source Of Fatal Addiction (Random End)
 
^ :D

The Fall Of Troy
Mouths Like Sidewinder Missiles
[Doppelgänger]


Hmm, At The Drive-In vs. The Mars Volta vs. Alexisonfire = The Fall Of Troy...
 
Me First and the Gimme Gimmies - Don't Cry for me Argentina
 
Shaman - Pride (RituaLive)
 
Incubus - Make Yourself
 
Yellowcard - Only One (Ocean Avenue)
 
AC/DC - Dog Eat Dog (Live From The Atlantic Studios)
 
Hiromi - Brain

What a great song!
 
String Cheese Incident, 10/29/2005, Restless Wind.
 
h0ss
String Cheese Incident, 10/29/2005, Restless Wind.

I like their pre-2001 stuff. Still good though.

Django Reinhardt- Minor Swing
 
Audioslave - Getaway Car (Audioslave)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back