What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 134,922 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypocrisy - A Thousand Lies
 
ExigeExcel
Extreme-Get the Funk Out


...

Respec'!

Panic! At The Disco
I Constantly Thank God For Esteban
[A Fever You Can't Sweat Out]


I have a fetish for bands with a ! in their name.

Panic! At The Disco
The Go! Team
Godspeed! You Black Emperor

Any suggestions? :D
 
911_Carrera
I have a fetish for bands with a ! in their name.

Any suggestions? :D

WHAM!
I think you'll like it ;)

Paths of Possession - Promises in Blood
 
MC Breed & the DFC-There Ain't No future In Yo Frontin
 
Diego440
WHAM!
I think you'll like it ;)

Paths of Possession - Promises in Blood

*sings* "Last christmas, I gave you my heart but the very next day, you gave it away..."
 
Dream Theater - Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence (Part VI)
 
Matisyahu - King Without A Crown
 
Yes - Owner Of A Lonely Heart.
 
Dr Dre ft Eminem.
 
Bloodhound Gang
The Bad Touch
[Hooray For Boobies]


I know all the words. :lol:
 
Locanda delle fate - A Volte un instante di quiete

Because i'm being prententious and listening to Italian prog rock from the late 70's.
 
OMG ME TOO!

Funeral For A Friend
All The Rage
[Hours]


Umm, they like pizza.
 
Jay Z - Hardknock Life.
 
Incubus - Magic Medicine
 
Spandau Ballet - Gold.
 
911_Carrera
OMG ME TOO!

Funeral For A Friend
All The Rage
[Hours]


Umm, they like pizza.

Mang I liek pizza also.

Dillinger Escape Plan&Mike patton - pig latin
 
Gordian Knot - Muttersprache
 
Talib Kweli Feat. Faith Evans - We Know

Edit: Talib Kweli - A Game
 
The Killers - Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine
The Killers - Mr. Brightside
The Killers - Smile Like You Mean It
The Killers - Somebody Told Me

Funeral For A Friend - All The Rage
 
Nightwish - Astral Romance
 
Pitbull - Toma.
 
Misery Inc. - Source Of Fatal Addiction (Random End)
 
Tears For Fears - "Pale Shelter"

Wow, talk about being "needy!":sick:

OK, enough of that crap...

Grandaddy - "Stray Dog and the Chocolate Shake"
 
Queen + Robert Plant - Crazy Little Thing Called Love (The Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back