What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 135,032 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fall Out Boy - Saturday.
 
X5.
Queens Of The Stone Age - Broken Box.
Sounds like you've been playing PGR3.

Black Sabbath - Paranoid
 
*McLaren*
Sounds like you've been playing PGR3.


Didn't expect anyone to guess that!! 👍

Wasn't playing it, watched my mates playing it :D

Fall Out Boy - Dead On Arrival.
 
Guns N' Roses - Paradise City
 
Hey You - Pink Floyd
 
Kool And The Gang - Summer Madness.
 
The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary
 
Kool And The Gang - Too Hot.
 
Soul Coughing - I Miss the Girl
 
Allman Brothers - Soul Shine
 
Encore/Curtains Down - Eminem feat. Dr. Dre, 50 Cent.
 
Jedi Mind Tricks - I Against I (feat. Planetary of OuterSpace)
 
Prodigy - Firestarter.
 
Sean Lennon Two Fine Lovers
 
In Flames - Dark Signs.
 
James Carter - Escape from Bizarro World
 
Rolling Stones - Paint it Black.
 
10cc - Under Your Thumb.
 
Opeth - Blackwater Park.
 
Black Sabbath - A Hard Road
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back