D Dropout. Messages 180 Apr 3, 2006 #2,343 Fear Factory - Echo Of My Scream Being of relative newbieness, has anyone else noticed how blatantly pointless this thread is?
Fear Factory - Echo Of My Scream Being of relative newbieness, has anyone else noticed how blatantly pointless this thread is?
McLaren Premium Messages 46,773 Texas Apr 4, 2006 #2,344 Judas Priest - Night Crawler Been so long since I heard this awesome track.👍
Lee B-Spec Premium Messages 6,331 Banbury, UK Messages Uberbee Apr 4, 2006 #2,345 Feeder ~ Under The Weather Echo Park
McLaren Premium Messages 46,773 Texas Apr 4, 2006 #2,347 Rammstein - Du Hast (You Hate) I remember listening to this long before anyone in Texas did when I was in Europe. Now every kid thinks they know the English. Metallica - Fuel
Rammstein - Du Hast (You Hate) I remember listening to this long before anyone in Texas did when I was in Europe. Now every kid thinks they know the English. Metallica - Fuel
skip0110 Messages 5,178 Worcester, MA Messages skip0110 Apr 4, 2006 #2,348 Metallica - To Live is to Die (truly awesome early Metallica)
a6m5 #ChopOn Premium Messages 26,628 OREGON Messages a6m5zero Apr 4, 2006 #2,349 Franz Ferdinand - The Fallen
D Dropout. Messages 180 Apr 4, 2006 #2,350 *McLaren* Rammstein - Du Hast (You Hate) Click to expand... Nice, most fans think it's "You Have". 👍 Rammstein - Du Hast [English]
*McLaren* Rammstein - Du Hast (You Hate) Click to expand... Nice, most fans think it's "You Have". 👍 Rammstein - Du Hast [English]
ceiling_fan Messages 8,707 Utah Messages ceiling_fan Apr 4, 2006 #2,351 Dropout. Being of relative newbieness, has anyone else noticed how blatantly pointless this thread is? Click to expand... Well, I like some people's taste in music here, and if they're listening to something I don't know of, I can check it out. I barely knew any Pantera or Dream Theater before, now they are 2 of my favorite bands. Plus it raises your post count.
Dropout. Being of relative newbieness, has anyone else noticed how blatantly pointless this thread is? Click to expand... Well, I like some people's taste in music here, and if they're listening to something I don't know of, I can check it out. I barely knew any Pantera or Dream Theater before, now they are 2 of my favorite bands. Plus it raises your post count.
D Dropout. Messages 180 Apr 4, 2006 #2,352 Yeah, Duke made me aware of that in one thread or another... Rammstein ~ Spiel Mit Mir [Album: Sehnsucht]
Yeah, Duke made me aware of that in one thread or another... Rammstein ~ Spiel Mit Mir [Album: Sehnsucht]
Sleek Stratos Messages 2,132 Costa Rica Messages D_Shark10 Apr 4, 2006 #2,354 Robert Lopez & Jeff Marx - Everyone's A Little Bit Racist
D Dropout. Messages 180 Apr 4, 2006 #2,356 Metallica ~ Die, Die My Darling [Album: Garage Inc. (CD1)]
bondy_1625 Messages 3,014 Apr 4, 2006 #2,360 Panic! at the disco - Nails for breakfast, tacks for snacks
Lee B-Spec Premium Messages 6,331 Banbury, UK Messages Uberbee Apr 4, 2006 #2,361 Feeder ~ Standing on the Edge Echo Park
livemusic Premium Messages 10,239 Blumenau, SC Messages livemusic81 Apr 4, 2006 #2,363 Yngwie Malmsteen - Gimme!Gimme!Gimme! (Abba Cover) At least it says it's him...
ceiling_fan Messages 8,707 Utah Messages ceiling_fan Apr 5, 2006 #2,364 Dream Theater- The Dance of Eternity.
Speedy Samurai Speedium Premium Messages 3,627 Sydney Messages Gai-Gun Apr 5, 2006 #2,369 Circle of Dust - Chasm several years old, but still sweetness.