What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 135,035 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiodos
We're Gonna Have Us A Chapagne Jam
[All's Well That Ends Well]
 
Sigur Rós ~ Svefn G Englar
[Album: Ágætis Byrjun]
 
Foo Fighters ~ Everlong
The Colour And The Shape.

I love this song..
 
Wolfpack - Got My Vans On
 
Emery - The Question - 2005 - 03 - Returning the Smile You Had From the Start.mp3
 
James blunt - goodbye my lover
beautiful song, brought me to tears a few times when i thought i was going to lose her....
 
Frank Zappa - Watermelon in Easter Hay
 
ZZ Top - Doubleback
 
Testament - Electric Crown

edit: The Mars Volta - This Apparatus Must Be Unearthed
 
Chris Brown - Run It.
 
the roots - double trouble ( feat. mos def )
dizzee Vs. bongo - song
 
Mitchell Brothers - Routine Check.
 
Enigma - Gravity of Love.
 
Editors - Munich
 
Rage Against The Machine ~ Guerrilla Radio
The Battle of Los Angeles
 
TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Editors - Munich

Nice, have you heard "All Sparks"? I love that track.

mewithoutYou
Tie Me Up! Untie Me!
[Catch For Us The Foxes]
 
I listen mostly to MMR, and sometimes free FM which people in philly know how great mmr is, and esp. preston and steve, their morning program. gadzooks!! I also listen to Dave Matthews Band,(hue fan, esp. live shows!!) Audioslave, RATM, SOAD, and others.
-paracefan2002
 
I listen to MMR, which people in philly know how great mmr is, and esp. preston and steve, their morning program. gadzooks!! I also listen to Dave Matthews Band,(hue fan, esp. live shows!!) Audioslave, RATM, SOAD, and others.
-paracefan2002
 
Rage Against The Machine ~ Ashes In The Fall
The Battle of Los Angeles


paracefan2002
Audioslave, RATM, SOAD, and others.

Good choices. 👍 No need for the double post though. ;) Use the edit button next time.
 
Gorillaz- El Manana

I love this choone!
 
Flat 29 ~ Emergency On Percy Street
C*mstains On The Sheets: The Bedroom Sessions.

Man that's one funny song. :lol:
 
Feeder - Feeling A Moment.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back