What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 135,035 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak
 
Django Reinhardt- When Days Is Done.
 
Way Out West - Mindcircus
 
Protest The Hero ~ Divinity Within
Kezia

System Of A Down + The Mars Volta = Protest The Hero 👍
 
Bee
Protest The Hero ~ Divinity Within
Kezia

System Of A Down + The Mars Volta = Protest The Hero 👍

Do they actually play together, or is it just mixed by somebody? I might check it out since I love The Mars Volta, but I can't stand SOAD.

Allman Brothers - Blue Sky

The Flaming Lips - Suddenly Everything Has Changed
 
I think he means that's what they sound like, not that it's actually those two bands.

From checking out their myspace and purevolume pages, I'm pretty sure of that.

Trivium
Dying In Your Arms
[Ascendancy]
 
That makes a lot more sense, now I feel like an idiot.

The Smashing Pumpkins - Zero

Interpol - Obstacle 1
 
Max Powers
That makes a lot more sense, now I feel like an idiot.

I thought the same when I read his post, those stupid English don't make much sense. ;)

Protest The Hero
Nautical
[Kezia]
 
Maxïmo Park
Apply Some Pressure [3.19]
[A Certain Trigger]
 
Tenacious D- Tribute
 
Dream Theater - Vacant.
 
Arctic Monkeys - Riot Van
 
Arctic Monkeys - When the Sun Goes Down
 
Lost Prophets - Shinobi Vs. Dragon Ninja.
 
Juanes- La Camisa Negra (Extrodinarily catchy tune)

On an unrelated topic, a friend sent me this asking how pathetic I thought he looked.

Lil_Nate_Pimp.jpg
 
Pink Floyd - In The Flesh (Is There Anybody Out There? The Wall: Live)
 
Dream Theater - Metropolis Pt. 1: The Miracle And The Sleeper (Images And Words)
 
Ensiferum - Battery

ultrabeat
On an unrelated topic, a friend sent me this asking how pathetic I thought he looked.
Quite. :)
 
Beverly Knight- Come as you are

Shannon

Just noticed the 'Fro comb :lol:
 
Dream Theater - Vacant (Train Of Thought)
 
Dionne Warwick - Thats what friends are for.
 
Bullet For My Valentine - The Poison
 
Bryan Adams - Run To You.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back