What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,504 comments
  • 1,809,790 views
I just found this guy yesterday, and I can't believe my ears, it's just pure awesome.

 
Number of the Beast-Iron Maiden

I can't get it out of my head, no matter how many times I listen to it!!!!!:banghead:

O well, it's a good song!:cheers:👍


"Six, Six Six, the number of the beast! Hell, and fire, where sworn to be unleashed!"
 
Sepultra's cover of Bullet the Blue Sky. I wasn't expecting to find a metalesque cover of a U2 song, and nor was I expecting it to be as good as this one is.
 
The Fall Of Troy - I Just Got This Symphony Goin'
Great, now I can't stop listening to mathcore now...... :rolleyes:
 
Pork and Beans - Weezer

new favorite song:)
 
Number of the Beast-Iron Maiden

I can't get it out of my head, no matter how many times I listen to it!!!!!:banghead:

O well, it's a good song!:cheers:👍


"Six, Six Six, the number of the beast! Hell, and fire, where sworn to be unleashed!"

Yes, it is an awesome song. Can't blame you.

Andy McKee- Art of Motion (again as well)
 
Lady Madonna - The Beatles - LOVE.

From,
Chris.
 
Oh for sure. Ronald Jenkees is amazing. His cd is pretty good, but judging by his youtube videos, his next one will be 100x better.

 
Vivaldi - "Allegro"

Gershwin - "Rhapsody In Blue"
 
Breaking Benjamin - So Cold
 
One heck of a amazing song
I never really listen to this kind of music but got me goosebumps...
(original)



(remake/cover)




This one is even better.




Seriously people, watch this, it's better than it looks.



WOW amazing!!!!
 
Snow Patrol - Whatever's Left
 
Lucky - Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat
 
Run to the Hills-Iron Maiden

Afterwards I'm going to listen to Number of the Beast again.:)

Then it will be Wanted Dead or Alive and Livin' on Prayer by Bon Jovi
 
Judas Priest - Rock Hard Ride Free
Solarscape - World's Apart (Solarscape's Fury Mix)
Lil' Wayne - Lollipop
The Cars - You Might Think
 
Maximo Park - Postcard Of A Painting
 
Back