What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,867 views
Rise Against - Ready To Fall
 
rockon.gif
Rage Against The Machine - Maggie's Farm

 
I'm hearing that song nearly everywhere,maybe,just maybe ,I'm going mad.
Then you should. ;)

Millencolin - Machine 15
 
bloc party - mercury

bloc party - flux

i dont know how to get the videos here. but check them out, real good.
 
Bleeding Through - Kill To Believe


Oh wow, I totally fell in love with this song. :D
 
I have the new Slipknot cd and it is incredible! Love it so much. Make sure you guys pick it up on the 26th when it comes out. I'll be standing in line waiting to buy a hard copy of it just to show my support.
 
Bad language, nevermind.

Young Jeezy - Get Ya Mind Right
Young Jeezy - Hypnotize

Both sound great in the car
 
Last edited:
One True Thing - Monster
 
Future Sound of London - ISDN
 
Bloc Party - Trojan Horse
(yes, they have a new album!!!! :D)
 
Eric Clapton - Layla
 
Noah and the Whale - Five Years Time
 
Ludacris - Rollout
 
Frank Sinatra - It Was a Very Good Year
 
The Dandy Warhols - Bohemian Like You
 
Muse - Stockholm Syndrome
 
Devendra Banhart- Carmensita
Pussycat Dolls- Beep
 
Pendulum - Streamline
 
50 Cent and Tony Yayo--Boulevard of Broken Dreams
""--CREAM
 
Centerfold - [spunge]
 
Bloc Party - The Prayer 👍
 
Reel Big Fish - Call You
 
John Coltrane - My Favourite Things (14 min mix)
 
Travis - Closer

 
Back