What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,478 comments
  • 1,808,840 views
The Qemists - Stompbox

Featured in the E3 Motorstorm 2 trailer I believe.
 
Green Day - Jesus Of Suburbia

Green Day - Longview



Bloc Party-
Mercury
That song has been stuck in my head all week, love it:tup:
 
Last edited:
Coldplay - Talk



Such, such and awesome song. My brother's learning it on guitar, absoultely amazing.
 
Nathan Boddy - Vintage Warmer - Race Driver Grid


One of the best menu songs I've ever listened to.
 
Foo Fighters - The Pretender
 
Eminem - Without Me (would post video but it has swear words).
 
Powerful Game - Suburban Legends. 👍
 
Metro Station (the worst insult to public transportation...) - Shake It (This song just repeats the chorus over and over).
 
Can't Stop - Red Hot Chili Peppers.
 
Kaki King - Life Being What It Is

(yeah, there is a little curse early in the video, but other than that, the song is pretty much good. 👍)
 
Was - Dethklok - Hatredcopter.
Now - T.I - 24's
 
Lil Jackie- The World (Should Revolve Around Me)

Really like this. :)
 
i remember when kaki king was interesting and different >_>

explosions in the sky - so long lonesome
 
Alphabeat- Fascination
Raven Maize- Fascinated

I spy a pattern...
 
Back