What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,928 views
Yngwie J. Malmsteen - Facing the Animal (Live!)
 
Don McLean - American Pie (whole album, not just the song)
 
AZ, Sheek Louch, Trey Songz, and some other guy--I Just Wanna
 
Millencolin - Bullion
 
Brass Construction - Sambo (progression)
 
Keane - Bedshaped
 
Chromeo-Momma's Boy
I heard one of their songs yesterday and I have been listening to them a lot. Here is the sweet video to the song.

then
Weezer-Automatic
 
Anti-Flag - "War Sucks, Let's Party!"
 
Coldplay - Cemeteries of London

I'm really liking Coldplay.
 
Opie & Anthony - Friday Replay

Love these guys. The week's never a dull moment. :D
 
Muse - Map of the Problematique

 
Kamelot - On the Coldest Winter Night "Epica"
 
Coldplay - In My Place
Oh god, its Coldplay fever!!!!! :scared:
 

I really like this advert. It's catchy. Same for the Discovery one below.
 
Last edited:
Lamb of God - Purified
 
Van Halen- Panama
 
Back