What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,478 comments
  • 1,808,808 views
Bloc Party's new album, Intimacy
 
Bloc Party's new album, Intimacy
You bought it online? Drats!!!! :grumpy: So hows the new album coming along? I guess I'll just have to wait for the CD version to come out in October..... I really love their new songs, and its almost a mix between the first and second album. 👍 Mercury was just addicting.... :drool:

Anyways:

Cryptopsy - Graves of the Fathers
 
Liz Kay - True Faith (Dj Cyrus Remix)
 
The Killers - All These Things I've Done
Hot Fuss

Darn Nike commercial.
 
Tokyo Rose - You Ruined Everything
 
Ween - Blue Balloon
 
Slipknot - Butcher's Hook


EDIT:

Slipknot - Gematria (The Killing Name)
 
Last edited:
Kaiser Chiefs - Time Honoured Tradition
 
Yellowcard - Dear Bobbie
 
Was - Rick Ross - Everyday I'm Hustling
Now - DJ Scooter - The Logical Song
 
Radiohead - No Surprises
 
Lotus - Within Or Without You (Mr Sam Travel's To New York Remix)
makes you cry....
 
Coldplay Life In Technicolour

Even though this song has no particular lyrics it's a relaxing and soothing song. I love it, although I think many people probably don't...
 
Junior Jack - Rocktron




Yet another perfect song for a Gran Turismo Intro.
 
30 Seconds To Mars - Savior

I haven't heard it in ages, still an awesome song, gonna stay on Loop for a while me thinks:)
 
Jaco Pastorius - Continuum

If you're a bassist, you understand.
 
Pink- So What
Judas Priest- Freewheel Burning
 
Was - Rob Zombie - Dragula
Now - The Game - Dreams
 
The Secret Machines - I Want To Know
 
Busta Rhymes feat Linkin Park - We Made It
 
Last edited:
The Dear Hunter - Red Hands
 
Back