What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,478 comments
  • 1,808,808 views
Slipknot - Vermillion Pt.2 (Bloodstone Mix)

EDIT:

Bullet For My Valentine - Hearts Burst Into Fire
 
Last edited:
Was - Rob Zombie - Two Lane Blacktop
Now - Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch
 
DKX
Now - Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch

:lol:👍

Was: The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Royal Oil
Now: Skubb - I've Got It All Wrong
 
Blackout Crew- Put A Donk On It
 
You bought it online? Drats!!!! :grumpy: So hows the new album coming along? I guess I'll just have to wait for the CD version to come out in October..... I really love their new songs, and its almost a mix between the first and second album. 👍 Mercury was just addicting.... :drool:

Anyways:

Cryptopsy - Graves of the Fathers

It's awesome, much stronger than A Weekend In The City. Will probably see them live later in September too. :D
 
Big D and the Kids Table - Try Out Your Voice
 
Alex Reece - Basic Principles
 
Feeder - The Singles (Album)

I haven't heard this in AGES, ive started to like them again to I decided to re-rip it onto my PC, awesome band:tup:

EDIT:

Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence(Mike Shinoda Remix)
 
Last edited:
Chromeo-Fancy Footwork
then
John Mayer-Free Fallin' (Live at the Nokia Theatre)
I think the Tom Petty's original version is better, but I stil like John Mayer's rendition.
 


Bone Thugs~N~Harmony - Thuggish Ruggish Bone.

oh, 90's were the best
 
DragonForce - Heroes of Our Time

 
Was - Bob Marley - Three Little Birds
Now - Bob Marley - Don't Worry Be Happy :)
 
Styx- Mr Roboto :D:tup:
Melissa Etheridge- I'm The Only One
 
Rancid - Cash Culture And Violence (Demo)
To be followed by:
Rancid - Things To Come

Both from the Life Won't Wait demo tape.
 
DragonForce - Black Fire
 
Disturbed-This Moment

You can hear it in the end credits of Transformers-The Cube.
 
Was: Ice Cube - Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It
Now: Shaggy - Angel
 

Metallica - Master of Puppets (Live '89).


Metallica - Battery (Live '89).
 
The Suicide Machines - New Values
 
OPETH "Watershed album".
 
Asesino - Rey De La Selva
 

Ultraspank- Five
 
The Wallflowers-6th Avenue Heartache
then
Red Hot Chili Peppers-If You Want Me To Stay
 
Feist-Gatekeeper
 

The Ramones - Chinese Rock/Wart Hog/The KKK Took My Baby Away/Too Tough To Die.
I was there at that concert. :)
 
Back