What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,493 comments
  • 1,809,405 views
hollywood undead - b:censored:tches
 
Snoop Dogg - Who Am I?
 
Dead Kennedy's - "California Uber Alles"




Dead Kennedy's - "We've Got A Bigger Problem Now"

 
Ted Nugent

Great White Buffalo
 
Rise Against-Prayer Of The Refugee
Gorillaz-Feel Good Inc.
Flesh Field-Forgotten Trauma
Moby-Lift Me Up

And a few others, but I'm not going to list all 14 of them here.
 
Dead Kennedy's - "California Uber Alles"




Dead Kennedy's - "We've Got A Bigger Problem Now"

They've got to be one of the best bands to ever exist. 👍👍👍



Leftöver Crack - Clear Channel
 
Millencolin - Move Your Car

​
 
Muse - In Your World (Dead Star/In Your World Single)

 
The Asteroids Galaxy Tour - Around The Bend

Where's the album? :(
 
Blue Oyster Cult

Astronomy - live version
 
Dark Tranquility - Insanity's Crescendo
 
 
New Divide - Linkin Park

Loving it.:D

 
New Divide - Linkin Park

Loving it.:D


Funny how some of their better stuff has been their 2 songs for Transformers.

Rascal Flatts-Life Is A Highway
Me And My Gang
 
Funny how some of their better stuff has been their 2 songs for Transformers.



This is the Linkin singer's new project, I think the song is very catchy :scared:
 
Curve - Hell Above Water
 
Linkin Park - New Divide

Epic is the word I'm thinking of. I hadn't heard it till this morning, but this is the first Linkin Park song I've liked since What I've Done. I like it so much I bought it, then learnt it on guitar all within the space of a couple of hours. Definately will be listening to it more often.
 
Recommend a quick listen to. :drool:


 
Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah
Grace

Guru Josh Project - Infinity 2008
Infinity 2008
 
Last edited:


Grandaddy - "The Crystal Lake"




Grandaddy - "Now It's On"
 
Back