What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,493 comments
  • 1,809,395 views
I've just rediscovered Maroon 5.


I really wish I hadn't.
 
Queen- The Show Must Go On
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers- Great Wide Open
 
Was (Not Was) - Walk the Dinosaur

 
Modest Mouse- Fire it Up
 
TB
Was (Not Was) - Walk the Dinosaur

Thanks for bringing me wayyyyyyyy back to my youth TB. I loved this song and darn near forgot all about it. Gonna have to find it now.

Currently playing:
VNV Nation - Carry You (Frozen Plasma Remix)
 
Elite Force - Devil's Crossing
Elite Force - Cross The Line
Elite Force - Presha
 
Taylor Swift feat. Def Leppard - Should've Said No; as performed on CMT Crossroads

:D

edit: now Whitesnake - Here I Go Again (for those questioning my mental state. lol)
 
Last edited:
Buttons by Sia
Tremenous song ;)
 
My Favortie Heart to Break- The Parlor Mob

Than:

To Hope is to Fear-Evergrey
 
Metric- Gimme Sympathy
 
Rusted Root - Drum Trip
then
Rusted Root - Martyr
 
Me First And The Gimme Gimmes - Sloop John B

Oh, that's probably pretty interesting.

Ween - Blue Balloon from the La Cucaracha album.
 
Oh, that's probably pretty interesting.

Ween - Blue Balloon from the La Cucaracha album.

Yes, it is very much so. Opening is copied from Ramones' "Teenage Lobotomy" Pretty cool cover


Listening to:

Less Than Jake - Nervous In The Alley
 
Ween - Monique The Freak from Shinola V.1

Oh, my Bob, Ween are hilarious. And the fact that they can pretty much nail any musical style they want just adds to the effect.
 


Arthur Lee - "Bummer in the Summer" is not my usual style of music, but I like this one.
 
Chopin - Polonaise in C Sharp Minor
 
Bloc Party - Positive Tension
 
Jimmy Buffett - Cheeseburger In Paradise
 
Dirty Pretty Things - Deadwood

[youtubehq]kL6BZJCU1P8[/youtubehq]​
 
Surf Punks - "Come On A My House"




Sloppy Seconds - "15 Minutes Or It's Free"

 
Back