What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,493 comments
  • 1,809,397 views
Pat Benatar

Promises in the dark
 
Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah
Grace

Guru Josh Project - Infinity 2008
Infinity 2008

Infinty 2008 is terrible , the origial mix and the planet E teem remix are 100x better..get smart and listen to the classics.

Some more tunes,
 
The Mars Volta - L'Via L'Viaquez
 
Kasabian - West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum

Underdog is used in one of my favourite ads:

I think perhaps there should be a 'West Ryder' count on Top Gear at the moment, I've counted at least four songs used from it already, not that I'm complaining :)
 
Last edited:
Infinty 2008 is terrible , the origial mix and the planet E teem remix are 100x better..get smart and listen to the classics.
Well, that's your opinion. But don't tell me to "get smart" & listen to the classics. I could very well tell you to get smart & listen to something better than what you just posted....


Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Discovery
 
Stuart Hamm - "Kings of Sleep"

Awesome bass player. You should have a listen. 👍

 
Brand New - 'The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me' (Current song - "Luca")
 
Well, that's your opinion. But don't tell me to "get smart" & listen to the classics. I could very well tell you to get smart & listen to something better than what you just posted....


Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Discovery

YEYA! I'm listening to short circuit off the same album.
 
I just watched the video for Metallica's One, I never knew what it was about before. Very creepy video, also very good.
 
Jeff Scheetz - Free my Soul
 
Aphex Twin - Windowlicker

:lol: Ok, amusing story (to me at least). I was helping my cousin with some housework yesterday, and there were a couple younger kids outside playing street hockey. One of them goes "Ok we're the Penguins and you guys are the window lickers." Seeing you listening to that just brought that into my head. Good song too.

Covenant - Call the Ships to Port
 
Tenacious D - Kickapoo


Language warning!​
 
Feeder - Sweet 16
 

Ive loved this song since i was knee high to a hubcap.

Awesome memories
 
Bruno - Dove Of Peace

Its a good song coming from Bruno I gotta admit.
 
Big D and the Kids Table - Describing the Sky
 
The Prodigy with "The Poison"
"I got the poison, you got the remedy. The poison, the poison, the remedy."!
Its a classic :D
 
HIM - Rip Out The Wings Of A Butterfly
 
Back