What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,493 comments
  • 1,809,402 views
Lagwagon - Tragic Vision

Lagwagon%2B-%2BDuh.jpg
 
Vampire Weekend-Giving Up The Gun

Not really a fan of them, I've always thought there music is a bit week but can't help liking the current single.

And...

Arctic Monkeys-My Propellor

Again not really a fan, but this song is very good.
 
Coldplay - In My Place
 
The Prodigy - Dead Ken Beats
 
Angels And Airwaves - Shove
 
Gorillaz - Glitter Freeze Feat. Mark E. Smith
Hilltop Hoods - Still Standing

Cheers, Cougar23
 
Foo Fighters - Times Like These
Metallica - Enter Sandman

 
Justin Bieber - one time

















April fools!!
:P

Nah I will tell you the truth

Metallica - Nothing Else Matters

Oh and a bunch of slovenian songs you don't care about
 
Goatsnake - What Love Remains

Brilliant stuff.

EDIT:



Awesome stuff.
 
Last edited:
Pantera - Heresy - Cowboys From Hell (1990)

I'm in a late 80's/early 90's metal period.
 
Airbourne's new cd; "No Guts No Glory"
 
Blood to Bleed - Rise Against
 
Jehst - Liquid Diction

Some real hip hop. 👍
 
Bright Eyes - Nothing Gets Crossed Out

Bright%2BEyes%2B-%2BLifted....jpg
 


One of the best prog/rock and soundtrack band ever, Goblin!
 

R.H.C.P. - Don't Forget Me


I love that song and that band! The entire By The Way Album was spot on fantastic!


Right now I'm listening to U2's War album, specifically: Two Hearts Beat As One.
 



90's were awesome. And Fu makes some of the best cruising music around.
 
Corinne - Common Bonds

A hugely unknown artist to my knowledge, I was introduced to her towards the latter part of last year, where I ended up loving her voice and style.
 
AC/DC- TNT (Live)
Disturbed - Stricken
 
Back