What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,493 comments
  • 1,809,395 views
Airbourne's new CD. FLIPPIN' AMAZING.
 
Nelson - (Can't Live Without Your) Love And Affection
After The Rain

Haven't heard this song in around 3-4 years.
 
Haven't stopped by this thread in a long while. I'm currently listening to Slash's new solo album. One of my favorite singers, Miles Kennedy from Alterbridge, sings in two of the songs.

You can listen to the full album on this link: http://music.aol.com/new-releases-full-cds/#/2
 
Recently I had to write a paper for a music class, so I listened to Antonin Dvorak's Symphony #9 in E Minor "From the New World" several times.
 
Deep Purple - Black Night
AC/DC - That's the Way I Wanna Rock 'N Roll
Queens Of The Stone Age - No One Knows
 
Last edited:
The Red Sun Band - The Eagle

Lovin this song right now.

Cheers, Cougar23
 
blink-182 - Dysentery Gary
 
Portishead's The Rip from their album Third.



Richard Hawley's Born under a bad sign from his album Coles Corner.

 
Feeder - The Singles (Album)

I Forgot how awesome they are.👍
 
David Bowie - Life On Mars?
 
The Smashing Pumpkins - Porcelina Of The Vast Ocean
 
Dream Theater is epic. Mike Portnoy is double epic.

Dream Theater - A Nightmare to Remember



 
BEE GEES - STAYIN' ALIVE (1977)



I love this song, and I laugh with the men singing high like women. :lol:
 
Back