What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,492 comments
  • 1,809,364 views
Deftones - Royal

followed by:

Deftones - Rocket Skates

Both songs are off their new album do for release May 18th (which is also my girlfriends birthday)




;)
 
Sum 41 - Walking Disaster
 
Le Principle - The Music

[YOUTUBEHD]iGvTiW7Cly8&playnext_from=TL&videos=z6T6CnoEJek[/YOUTUBEHD]
 
Monsters of Folk - Dear God (Sincerely M.O.F.)

Monsters-Of-Folk.jpg
 


Epic music video.
 
Lonely Drifter Karen - This World is Crazy

​
 
Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution - AC/DC
 
I'm just checking out the Glasto line up and I'm getting excited already. One of my favourites, the Black Keys are playing - back of the net. (sorry, no video)

 
Oustside The Box - Progressive House mix

by Eelke Kleijn.
 
Monsters of Folk - Temazcal

​
 


Gotta love it.
 

Nujabes-Battle Cry
R.I.P Nujabes
 
Zwan - Endless Summer
 
I love that song and that band! The entire By The Way Album was spot on fantastic!


Right now I'm listening to U2's War album, specifically: Two Hearts Beat As One.

Thanks. 👍 Great song from U2.👍

Tim McGraw & Faith Hill - It's Your Love.
 
Grandmaster Flash and The Furious Five- The Message
 
The Mars Volta - L'Via Viaquez
[youtubehd]JphZtpafdKY[/youtubehd]
 
Listening to the
littlebigplanetwallpapen.jpg
soundtrack. An amazing set of songs.
 
Back