What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,492 comments
  • 1,809,364 views
flat-out Muse. They play thursday 5 minutes from my house.
 
Kasabian - ID

How the hell did I miss this one?! Its epic!
 
Kasabian - ID

How the hell did I miss this one?! Its epic!

Kasabian are awesome, there's not many of their songs that aren't fantastic and they are truly amazing live. I went to see them with my Wife in June 09 at Liverpool Uni Guild, without doubt the best gig I've ever been too...more of a rave than a concert! Pic to prove it, sorry about the shody camera phone quality.

DSC00078.JPG
 
Right now am listening to, 'Inner Turmoil' by Pole Folder. Off the Zero Gold Album

Pole+Folder+-+Zero+Gold+%28Small%29.jpg
 
*Language Warning*



Also a warning to all who have forgotten what Bay Area trash sounded like...
 
Millencolin - Battery Check

​
 
Haha, I actually put Bright Eyes' album Lifted Or The Story Is In The Soil, Keep Your Ear To The Ground soon after my previous post in this thread. :D
 
The Bangles - Walk Like an Egyptian

That's right....old school. :lol:
 


Was listening to Black Label Society's cover and I just had to go listen to the original... Its been years since I've listened to this song.. I need to go get me some PH albums... One of my favorite early Prog/Art rock bands.

... And my favorite Procol Harum song...


BJ Wilson is one of the most undervalued drummers of all time. The dude is amazing.
 
Re-Hash - Gorillaz
 
Gorillaz - Kids With Guns - Live at Coachella
[youtubehd]aqJ8mWAm2W0[/youtubehd]
 
Dead Kennedys - Police Truck



Language warning.​
 
I dont know where to post this beat i made but here it is. Any comments will be appreciated. This is my second beat I made ever in cubase.

 
My level of "happy" was quite low-probably running on reserve tank just now :( So I am listening to the Cream Trance Anthems Ibiza 2009 mixed by Paul van Dyk. Features classics such as "For an Angel" by Paul van Dyk, "Madagascar (Richard Durand mix) and new classic "Man on the Run" by Dash Berlin! Absolutely brilliant tunes!
Still feeling a bit down but at least my ears are loving it :)
 
Algebraic Satellite - The Laser Beam DJ Team
 
Goldie Lookin Chain - Your Mothers Got A Penis

As it’s Friday and I’m in a good mood I’m sharing the fun with what put a smile on my face driving to work this morning. As you may have guessed by the song title this contains explicit lyrics so if you’re are easily offended you probably shouldn’t view it. If on the other hand you have a sense of humour and want to be humming a surprisingly good rap tune all day click play :D

ALL CHARACTERS AND EVENTS IN THIS SHOW--EVEN THOSE BASED ON REAL PEOPLE--ARE ENTIRELY FICTIONAL. ALL CELEBRITY VOICES ARE IMPERSONATED.....POORLY. THE FOLLOWING PROGRAM CONTAINS COARSE LANGUAGE AND DUE TO ITS CONTENT IT SHOULD NOT BE VIEWED BY ANYONE

 
Cunnin' Linguists - Linguistics Instrumental



Turn your speakers up and feel the bass.​
 
Millencolin - Move Your Car

​
 
Back