What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,490 comments
  • 1,809,271 views
Lamb of God - O.D.H.G.A.B.F.E
Lamb of God - A Warning
 
Bad Religion - Boot Stamping On A Human Face Forever

ESF.jpg
 
The Original Broadway Cast Recording ft Green Day - American Idiot The Musical

It is, fantastic!
21 guns from the album:
 
War- Lowrider
Micheal Jackson- billie jean

Moby-Flower
 
Gary Numan - Are Friends Electric

If there is one thing I am proud of in my life it's my musical tastes. A selection of my latest music files goes: Beach Boys, The Chemical Brothers, Blur. George Harrison, Bob Marley, Simon and Garfunkel, Muse, David Bowie, ELO, Smashing Pumpkins :D My latest phase I guess, but I like most songs.
 
Scorpions

Wind of Change

 
The Aquabats - Super Rad
👍

The Aquabats put on the best live show when I saw them in February, except for the massive amounts of dirt being kicked up into the air and filling my lungs.


Bad Religion - Atheist Peace

​
 
👍

The Aquabats put on the best live show when I saw them in February, except for the massive amounts of dirt being kicked up into the air and filling my lungs.

I'm jealous! I'd love to see them and Streetlight live.



The Aquabats
- Marshmallow Man


​
 
Pink Cream 69 - Children Of The Dawn (from In10sity album)



after guitar solo there is a break (04:34) that drive me crrrrrazy!!!!
 
BT - Suddenly
 
Cypress Hill-Lowrider
(language Warning)

 
Led Zeppelin- Stairway to Heaven
Led Zeppelin- Kashmir


Doing a long song theme tonight.
 
I'm listening one of the songs from a Japanese music band "EXILE" right now, which is widely known in Japan and very popular among Japanese people, they always release great songs and the songs have won some awards ;)
 
The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary

One of my favourite songs from GTA:VC. I think it was on GT3 too.:)
 
The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again
 
Back