What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,493 comments
  • 1,809,402 views
Dane Cook's "Harmful If Swallowed".
 
Black Sabbath - Iron Man
Airbourne - Runnin' Wild
 
NOFX - All Outta Angst



Youtube comment: sweet video! You got talent.
I never noticed before how much Pakistan looks like a dinosaur.


Watch and realise how much that guy is right.​
 


Just seen them on Lava TV. That channel is awesome, they tend to show lesser known or unsigned bands. Give them a listen they're pretty good :)
 
I was wearing my cheap sunglasses when I heard this song on the radio. The greatest band to come out of the great city of Houston, Texas.

ZZ Top- Cheap Sunglasses

​
 
The very first piece of material from The Killers frontman Brandon Flower's new solo album 'Flamingo', just an instrumental has been revealed so far, sounds bloody fantastic though
 
Nice music, that sounds atmospheric :)
 
Mad Caddies - The Gentleman

​
 
R.I.P. The Rev.

Still for this album they now have the next best drummer, Mike Portnoy.

 
Mad Caddies - The Gentleman

​


Nice performance they gave to the audience, however I personally suppose it was going very quickly :lol:
 
Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone

And various remixes of it.
 
Pendulum - ABC News Australia Theme (Remix)

​
 
Big D an the Kids Table - Shining On
Choice excellent! 👍


Big D and the Kids Table - Describe the Sky

fluentinstroll300x300.png

​
 
The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition

Kids In Glass Houses (Feat. Frankie Sandford) - Undercover Lover

My favourite songs at the moment:tup:
 
Last edited:
Back