What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,490 comments
  • 1,809,242 views
👍 when i recently was at the 24h nürburgring this was our favorite song:

edit: i have just seen that Ryan Gee has post this on page 512 already...LOL...really classic good stuff!!!
 
Last edited:
It's so good that it deserves to be posted twice. 👍
 
The Dead Weather- The Difference Between Us

Love the new album, although Horehound was better.
 
XTC – Helicopter
 
XTC – Helicopter
You of all people should know that's not how "They Might Be Giants" is spelled. :p


Conor Oberst - Lenders in the Temple

conor_oberst.jpg
 
Sevendust - Splinter



Listen! Or, I will hunt you down (and, yes, I will find you), and make listen to hours upon hours of Justin Beibo...Beiber? Whatever his damn name is. :lol:​
 
The National - Afraid Of Everyone

​
 

Belter of a tune from the Swedish House Mafia!
 
The Pogues, The Tossers, Weezer and ModNation Racer Music.
 
Pure Imagination - Maroon 5
 
You of all people should know that's not how "They Might Be Giants" is spelled. :p
:lol:

BTW, I felt like listening to some ska over the weekend so I purged some artists from your FB (I’m creepy like that) so now I have a few albums from Big D, Reel Big Fish, and Streetlight Manifesto. 👍
 
:lol:

BTW, I felt like listening to some ska over the weekend so I purged some artists from your FB (I’m creepy like that) so now I have a few albums from Big D, Reel Big Fish, and Streetlight Manifesto. 👍
I was listening to Rufus Wainwright, but after reading this:

Reel Big Fish - Talk Dirty To me

How appropriate considering Bret Michaels just won the Celebrity Apprentice(yeah!). "Fame, Fortune, and Fornication", some nice covers.
 
Pink Floyd - Time ♫
 
(I’m creepy like that)
It's okay, I save all your Facebook photos to my computer and make slideshows for them.

"Fame, Fortune, and Fornication", some nice covers.
Yeah, I enjoy it. It's no where near their best release but covers are fun and no one can destroy classic songs like them. :D


Millencolin - No Cigar

Millencolin+-+Pennybridge+Pioneers.jpg
 
Civil Civic – Less Unless

​






Yeah distortion. :sly:
 
Strike Anywhere - Two Sides

Now:

Alkaline Trio - Sadie
 
Last edited:
Black Sheep- The choice is yours

 
Going back into the depths of the 60's drug songs :lol:

Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit

 
Back