What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,927 views
Personally I like this version better::)






 
With regard to Gorillaz Plastic Beach. Stylo didn't even make the UK chart and it looks doubtful that On Melancholy Hill will as well.
 
If I ruled the world...







GT5 would come out...tomorrow:sly::dopey:
 
Lynyrd Skynyrd- The Ballad of Curtis Loew
 
Pearl Jam - Man of the Hour
 
Mark Ronson-Bang Bang Bang
 
Listening to some stuff that's conjuring fantastic memories about.







I need to play OoT again, like, now - right now. :ouch:
 
Muse - Starlight(live)
 

Nujabes- Counting Stars​
 






EDIT:

39 Years latter(RIP 3/JUL/71) here is in Your Honor JIM:



 
Last edited:
Rammstein - Spring
 
Moody Blues These guys are getting up there,but they are still great.

Legend of a mind
Nights in white satin

 


And Body Count -Born Dead(but I couldn't find a video with censored explicit lyrics...:sly:
 
8 bit diagrams by the 8-bit boys

 
Craig David - Signed Sealed Delivered

 


Great Cover. Brings back great memories of Test Drive 6.
 
GoldFinger​
-99 red ballons
​
 
Back