What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,922 views
Michael Buble - Home(live)

Blackeyed Peas - Meet Me Halfway
 
Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare

 
The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart- Say No To Love

Magic Bullets- Laying Around

Arcade Fire- Rebellion (Lies)

U2- Stories for Boys

We Are Scientists- Rules Don't Stop
 
Last edited:
Daft Punk - Da Funk



Klaxons - Atlantis to Interzone



Kranked 8 soundtrack is excellent!​
 


They must have had the whole thing planned
There must have been a hundred
If we make a stand
I think we'll be outnumbered
If I'd had the chance
Then I could understand
Why I'm a juvenile delinquent
In an East End gang

And if you think you've seen gasoline burning in my eyes
Don't be alarmed, tell yourself it's good to be, it's good to be alive

It's just another street kid on your tail
Running on the wrong side of the rails
With my boot lace tie and my hand-me-downs
You know I run the toughest bunch this side of town
Those street kids making news just being around

I've been bottled and been brained
Squealers can't be trusted
If we fight tonight
You can bet we'll all be busted
I'd like to break away
From the rut I'm in
But beggars can't be choosers
And I was born to sin

Let's hear it for the street kids
Making news just being around
 
Evanescence - Bring Me to Life

Pulled it out of the doldrums of my iPod the other week, had completely forgotten how awesome it was 👍
 
An oldie from 85,the Royal Albert Hall gig...:)


 
MaкSим: "Научусь летать"
 
Well what can I say it's Summer the weather is very hot down here so I'm in a more casual and light mood:





And searching that one I found this:



I think she is a Finnish artist,different,no?:sly:
 
Safari- Quicksand

The Young Veins- Take A Vacation

Klaxons- Golden Skans

The Wombats- Let's Dance To Joy Division
 
Reel Big Fish - The Set Up (You Need This)

​
 
Back