What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,482 comments
  • 1,808,964 views
Reel Big Fish - S.R. (the many versions of...)

​



Always putting on the best live performances. :D
 
The Qemists - Dem Na Like Me (VIP Mix).

 


Listening to the new album "Stampede" by Hellyeah.

Started listening to Soilworks new album but its a bit disappointing. I need to give the whole CD a listen but it will have to wait till I play this one out, which may take awhile. :)
 


Don't you ever, be sad
Lean on me, hen times get bad
When the day come, and you know your down
In a river of trouble, your bout to drown

Hold on, cause I'm coming
Hold on, I'm coming

I'm on my way, your lover where
If your cold, I will be your cover
Never have to worry, because I am here
You dont need to suffer, cause I am near

Say
Hold on cause I'm coming
Hold on cause I'm coming
Hold on, cause I'm coming
Hold on, I'm coming

Lemme hear ya'll
You talk to me
For satisfaction, oh, hold on
Call my name, oh, call my name yeah for quick reaction
Yeah yeah yeah yeah

Oh dont you ever,
oh dont you ever, be sad,
I want you to lean on me, when times get bad,
When the day comes, and I know you been around,
In a river o trouble, you you you you about to drown

Hold on I'm coming
Hold on cause I'm coming
Hold on cause I'm coming
Hold on I'm coming
(just hold on baby)
Hold on, I'm coming (here i come)
Hold on, I'm coming (take my hand)
Hold on, (dont you ever) I'm coming (here I come)
 

Yep they are here!:)👍
 
Bob Dylan - Tombstone Blues

bob-dylan-highway-61-revisited-cover-51150.png
 
This big Singer really rocked last night and gave a hell of a show:







Great voice:tup:
 
Evanescence
Bring me to life

 
Bad Religion - Let Them Eat War

​
 
Audioslave's 3rd CD. It's awesome.
 

One of the best solos in the last 10 years.
 
I'd like to make a personal dedication here to a fellow member...


I'm fighting the tears...no really, fighting them :sly:
 
All That Remains - Undone

​
 
I just got finished listening to Dane Cook's Retaliation, and in the last track, there was a guy yelling in the back, and Dane warned the guy he would kick him out.
All I want to know is, did the guy get kicked out, or what exactly happened there?
 
Cantaloupe Island, as played by the original Empyrean quintet plus Joe Henderson, from A Night with Blue Note.
 



Such an emo song but shiz its from Denver so its cool with me :dopey:
​
 
Back