What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,926 views
Elton John- Rocket Man
 
Sublime - Same in the End

sublime_sublime.jpg
 
The Aquabats - The Wild Sea



I really cannot get over how much I like this song.​
 
Since the album is available for listen on NPR: all day.

 
ghosts_i-iv.jpg


All 110 minutes of it.:p

Very good stuff as always from Trent.👍
 
Wolfmother - Woman
 
Listening to the little antelope in my head telling me to play music.
I obliged, and started up this:
[Youtube]ENXvZ9YRjbo[/media]

He then shot a BB pellet at me, and told me to change it:

Anyone know where to get Antelope Away! sprays?
 
Guano Apes, nice, on of the best German rockbands!

 
Just discovered NME Radio player. 👍👍👍
99% great British & American Indie/Alternative tunes and no commercials.

http://www.nme.com/radio/player/ <---Free, streaming player.

I'm listening to whatever is playing there right now!
 
K-Hill ft. Keisha Shontelle & 9th Wonder - A Letter To Sick L
 


Works so perfectly. Maybe my new thing to listen to while falling asleep.
 



Other guitar Hero...:sly:
 
Sevendust - Broken Down
 
John Lennon

Imagine (live version - 1972 - Madison Square Garden)

 
Back