What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,890 views
Rush- Subdivisions, Closer to the Heart


Rush is without a doubt, the greatest Canadian rock band of all time.
 
Last edited:
Omibuddha, I gotta find more songs to listen to! It's either Coldplay or Skillet.. wow.
Stab in the dark, guess I'll listen to some Radiohead.
So... Radiohead - Creep [Radio Edit]*


*The non-edited version has a swear word in it ;)
 
Touch The Sky-Kanye West

And best Canadian rock band?
Death From Above 1979 (with Arcade Fire in second).
 
War Paint - Rush.
Well, I'm kind of actually listening to the entire Presto album.
 
The Suicide Machine - New Girl



Goldfinger - Superman



Dead Kennedys - Police Truck

​
 
Last edited:
One of the the best soundtrack scores ever
 
Some White Noise :lol:
It's relaxing, though.
 
^^


Ah,good old days of Genesis still with Peter Gabriel on the leading vocals and Phil Collins on the drums...:sly:
BTW did You noticed how the Young Phil Collins looks like Richard Hammond?

 
RX Bandits - My Lonesome Only Friend

​
 
Iron Maiden - These Colours Don't Run
 


Best album released in 2010 so far. 'Stampede' by Hellyeah is not far behind. I still need to listen to Anthema's new album also Danzig's new one. Oh and Black Label Society released 'Order of the Black' two days ago. Being a huge BLS fan I should be slapped for forgetting about it. Maybe its because this years releases have been so god awful compared to a phenomenal 2009. Thank god 2011 will be twice as good with possible new Tool and APC material floating around.
 
Hmm... I wouldn't bet on that:

(Arcade Fire vids)

At least you said Arcade fire were better, because Arcade Fire is a very good band too. I was mostly afraid of somebody saying Nickelback :p
 
At least you said Arcade fire were better, because Arcade Fire is a very good band too. I was mostly afraid of somebody saying Nickelback :p

Oh, I totally forgot about Nickelback! Oh, and now that I think about it, Celine Dion is from Canada! And let's not forget the musical genius that is Ontario's own Justin Bieber!!! :p

But seriously, I like Rush too. I accumulated quite a few of their albums when I went through my classic rock phase. I'm even listening to Subdivisions right now!
 
^^Ah,good old days of Genesis still with Peter Gabriel on the leading vocals and Phil Collins on the drums...:sly:

Holy words, that's my favourite genesis lineup 👍


BTW did You noticed how the Young Phil Collins looks like Richard Hammond?

:eek: :lol:
 
Recently Devin Townsend, Strapping Young Lad and Vader has filled my stereos 👍
 
Bullet For My Valentine - Fever (Album)

I've been meaning to listen to this since release, shame I didn't earlier because it's brilliant. IMO the best Bullet album so far.👍
 
Glad to see you're enjoying Operation Ivy. If there's a punk band which has formed since 1989 and hasn't covered at least one of their songs, then something's very wrong!

HAHA I did notice so many covers come up as Youtube suggestions, loving Op Ivy. Covers.... not so much. For example



Made me sick.
 
Bullet For My Valentine - Fever (Album)

I've been meaning to listen to this since release, shame I didn't earlier because it's brilliant. IMO the best Bullet album so far.👍

It's great.

I'm listening to Avenged Sevenfold-Nightmare (Album)......like constantly.
 


I was planning on posting some cover of The Cult:p;) but I really don't like Keane...:sly:


but I'll leave this one for the Metal heads,albeit I'm not very fond of it,actually...:indiff:


 
Back