What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,879 views
Alice Cooper - Poison
 
T.I. - I'm Back

Taylor Swift - Change
 
Dream Theater - In the Presence of Enemies Pt 2
 
You mean "Personal Jesus". Love that song.

I thought that was just a short name for it.
Great song, yes. Can't get enough of the strangeness of the song.

Now listening to Cult of Personality- Living Colour.
 
Mad Caddies - Econoline

MadCaddies-DuckAndCover.jpg


Duck and Cover is brilliant.​
 
Lots of Fort Minor.

Powerful lyrics sort of helping me through..
 
Spinal Tap - Short And Sweet
 
Ice Cube-Today Was A Good Day
 
Thin Lizzy - Whiskey In The Jar
Matt Monro - On Days Like These

The two greatest songs in existance.
 
Some tunes from GT4 - taking some pics to go with my story at the mo'.
:D
 


Unknown Hinson is the best.
 
Rise Against- The Good Left Undone

​
 
​


Oddest lyrics ever.
 
I would love to listen to iDosing but I can't find it anywere.
 
Back