What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,879 views
The first few strains of Go Cubs Go :yuck:
 
Tinie Tempah ft Eric turner Written in the stars the only song of his I generally like.

 
Waka Flocka Flame, best name for a song ever :lol:.
 
Richard Marx - Hold On To The Nights

Oh, yeah......
 

Blankey Jet City

One of the greatest bands out(or not out) of Japan, ever!
 
Bad Religion - Skyscraper

​
 
The Count and Sinden (featuring the brilliant Mystery Jets) - After Dark
 
Muse - City Of Delusion
 

om nom through good sound system/over ears.
 
 
​
 
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros - Janglin

​
 
5OUL ON D!SPLAY - Daiki Kasho

Yes, I actually am... :O

Also, Weezer - Automatic (L.A. Riots Remix)
 
Arcade Fire We Used To Wait


EDIT:

Brandon Flowers - Crossfire
 
Arcade Fire We Used To Wait

👍👍👍:D:D:cool:

Me, I'm listening to:
Arcade Fire- Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains)

Fantastic song! I love Regine on vocals!!

Arcade Fire- Neighborhood 1 (Tunnels)


Arcade Fire- No Cars Go


Arcade Fire on shuffle mode is the best!!
 
Afterlife- Avenged Sevenfold
 
Back